We know how busy you are, so we’ve made Will Aid very easy to run. There are no complicated procedures, administration, VAT or accounts. We also give you as much support as you need, including:
- Freedom to take on as many or as few Will Aid clients as you choose.
- Guidance on handling enquiries from all prospective Will makers.
- A supply of posters, leaflets and guidance to help promote your involvement in Will Aid.
- Providing Will Makers with a simple Will Planner. This will help them prepare for your meeting, minimizing the time you spend with them.
- FREE Will registration with Certainty, the National Will Register
Spread the word
The more you promote your involvement in Will Aid the more successful it will be and the more positive publicity you’ll enjoy. We can help!
Find out more
From August onwards, prospective Will Makers will be directed to your firm by the Will Aid website and hotline. Please be ready for them to contact you by phone or email.
Make it happen
To make things easy, we do most of the admin for you. Click here for more info.
Watch our video
Hayley Sanders from Harrison Clark Rickerbys explains how the firm manage Will Aid: